Our doctors and staff at Southport Skin Cosmetic and Medical Clinic are taking a number of precautions to protect our patients, staff and the wider community during COVID-19. We adhere to all government guidelines, procedures, and protocols so that we can keep all treatments available to the public.
• Our staff are well trained on the use of personal protective equipment to avoid unnecessary cross contact
• As well as regular cleaning schedules, staff will frequently disinfect rooms and surfaces in between patients
• Your temperature will be taken prior to seeing the doctor – if it is under 38°C, treatment can be continued
• Hand Sanitiser is provided, and can be found on the reception desk
• All staff and patients must wear face masks when required to do so
• In line with government regulations, we provide a QR code for patients to check in and follow contact tracing laws with the QLD Check in App
• The practice runs in a manner that complies with social distancing regulations
We are committed to providing high quality care for our patients in a safe clinic environment. If you are presenting with any of the following signs or symptoms, please stay home or notify our reception staff so that we can come up with a safer, alternative solution (I.e. telehealth).
• Sore throat
• Runny rose
• Aches and Pains
If you require further information in regards to COVID-19, our reception team can be contacted on 55314260. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected]
We'd like to talk more about what you need
07 5646 7665